Ethan Allen American Impressions Autumn Cherry Triangle End Table #24-8423
Offered for sale is a Beautiful Ethan Allen Autumn Cherry Triangle End/Side Table from the popular American Impressions Collection. This table was manufactured in 1994 and is item number 24-8423. It is very level and sturdy and it measures 23" high, 24" wide, and 14 deep.
There are a couple very minor signs of aged wear, one of the more noticeable ones is on the bottom shelf edge, which you can see in picture #10. Other than that, it is a gorgeous table in great condition and it has been well cared for over the years in a nonsmoking home. Pictures are part of the description, therefore, all angles of the table were taken with the flash on to show color and detail. Check out our store JD FINE FURNISHINGS for more American Impressions items or many other Ethan Allen collections we have in stock!
All items are blanket wrapped and delivered to your home. If you choose to find your own shippers, use zip code 48034 Southfield, MI for quotes. My goal is to give exceptional customer service.
This item is in the category "Home & Garden\Furniture\Tables". The seller is "jdfinefurnishings" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Shape: Triangular
- Wood Tone: Autumn Cherry
- Model: American Impressions Triangle End Table
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Style: Arts & Crafts/Mission Style
- Item Height: 23 in
- Item Width: 24 in
- Additional Parts Required: No
- Assembly Required: No
- Product Line: American Impressions
- Material: Cherry
- Original/Reproduction: Original
- Assembly Status: Fully Assembled
- Type: Accent Table
- Required Tools: No Tools Required
- Color: #224 Autumn Cherry
- Year Manufactured: 1994
- MPN: #24-8423
- Finish: #224 Autumn Cherry
- Item Length: 14 in
- Care Instructions: Clean with Dampen Cloth
- Room: Hallway, Bedroom, Dining Room, Entryway, Home Office/Study, Living Room
- Tabletop Material: Cherry
- Brand: Ethan Allen
- Time Period Manufactured: Late 20th Century (1970-1999)